Monday, October 17, 2011

Arboretum :D



Not sure why I picked this photograph... It would probably be because, out of all the pictures I took this day, this one had the most color. Every other one was dull and had no color.


Charlie
This one I like because Charlie didn't know I was taking this at the time! XD 
While Charlie was taking a picture of what ever it was he was taking, I was taking a picture of him, and while I was doing that, someone someone was taking a picture of me!!!!!

Charlie Going Down Rocks!
I was laughing while he was doing this because it looked like he was dancing the way he was going down the rocks!!!! ;D

Charlie
This one, I don't know WHAT he was looking at, but I think its kind of funny!!!



1 comment:

  1. i so have the same picture as you :D second one form the top!! :) o and your picture is so up on my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete