Monday, January 9, 2012

Water :3

Frozen Water Puddle Outside My House
Shutter Speed - 0.002601
Aperture Speed - f4.8
I think it could be better by having something of interest in the photo to draw your attention to it better..
I like the way black & white makes the textures come out better.

Frozen Water by a Pine Tree
Shutter Speed - 0.013595
Aperture Speed - f3.0
I think this picture could also use a point of interest because it seem a little boring to me in a way.
I like how there is just a random patch of water in matted down weed in the back of my house.. You don't see that very often there. It s always dry.

Glass of Water
Shutter Speed - 18
Aperture Speed - f.2.7
I think it would look a little better in black & white but looks cool the way it is too.
I like the little bubbles inside the glass too and how the light reflects off of them.

2 comments: