Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Composition

Curved Lines
I took this picture as an example for curved lines. This is a tree in my front yard, out by my driveway. I thought to myself, "How can I get a good picture of this?" I thought about it and I wondered how it would look from the ground.

Rule of Thirds
Earlier this week, I want outside to feed the dogs and I noticed the sunset. This is one of my favorite sunsets because of the colors so I had to get this one because I don't get to see this one very often.

Leading Lines
My sister and I were walking through the woods beside our house because we were feeding the deer with apples from our apple trees that had fell on the ground. We were going to leave when I looked to my left and I saw what looked like a path that was probably made from the deer. I loved the road on the horizon line and all the different greens.

Rule of Thirds
For some reason my sister was playing in the rain water that was trapped on the picnic table and I liked the way her hand reflects in the water and how you can see she wrote her name "Jada" on the table.

Rule of Thirds
I was randomly taking pictures of Marly one day when a squirrel ran out of the weeds and Marly's attention instantly when to the squirrel instead of me because he loves posing for pictures for me.


Diagonal Lines
I liked this photograph because the trees look so dead compared to the ret of the picture, with all the greens and yellows. I also like how the dead branches just come out diagonally from the trees and bushes.

4 comments:

  1. i like the picture of you sister it looks awsome in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are REALLY GOOD! =D The one with all the trees is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your diagonal lines really don't have strong diagonals in them-they are more just vertical lines. The rule of 1/3s are good.

    ReplyDelete