Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Open Theme 0_o

Marly

Dog

Sky

Flower

The reason I chose These pictures to share with you is because these are my favorite out of 60 other pictures on my SD card. The first two picture are of my dogs Marly and Dog (yes, that is his real name). I picked them to shoot because I love my dogs and I couldn't imagine my life without them. They, I guess, are my source of inspiration because I always think happy thoughts when I look at them. They will end up in my blog a lot. The next one is of the sky. This was taken just outside my yard when I was taking my dogs for a walk. I liked how the light made the trees look really dark, so it has light and dark parts in it. The last picture is of a yellow flower. I chose this to put up because it's different from most of the pictures I take. I don't really like flowers either. I just took it because I loved this color of yellow.






1 comment:

  1. The dog and yellow wheel turned out nice! The flowers are good too....keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete